- Our free publication, They Represent You: Directory of Elected Officials, contains contact information for elected officials in Washington state, legislative committees, political parties and more, and is updated each year. Copies are available at the League office, at local libraries and many county and city offices.
- The Voter is our monthly newsletter for members of the Seattle-King County League of Women Voters, with in-depth articles and information on monthly forums, neighborhood discussion groups, committees following specific issues, volunteer and voter registration opportunities.
- Observer Corps is a group of our members going to public meetings and reporting on what they see and hear. Here you can learn what's happening in many jurisdictions in King County.
- League studies are produced by volunteers who research a given topic and publish a detailed report on their findings. Studies are freely available to the public online.
- The League organizes free, non-partisan public forums on topics of local, state, and national interest, with panels of experts representing various points of view. The forums are held on the first Thursday of each month from September through May and are often recorded. See a list of past forums with links to view or listen.
- The League has a number of educational publications suitable for use in the classroom.